Is A Light Switch in Your Home Warm?

You may notice that, after leaving your light switch on for a few minutes, the switch feels warm or even hot to the touch when you go to turn it off. This could be a potential fire hazard. No matter what kind of switch you’re using, heat coming off the switch is a sign that …

Read moreIs A Light Switch in Your Home Warm?

ARE YOUR LIGHT BULBS BURNING OUT TOO OFTEN?

There are a number of reasons your lights can be burning out too often: Wattage is too high Insulation is too close to the light Bad wiring on the circuit Bad wiring on the mains On a dimmer switch, too much total wattage on one switch If flickering there is probably a poor connection on …

Read moreARE YOUR LIGHT BULBS BURNING OUT TOO OFTEN?