Are you looking to do some home improvements to enjoy now and add to your home value when you’re ready to sell? To get started, look at your property from a buyer’s point of view. If your house has electrical problems or outdated electrical service, you may be at a huge disadvantage when competing with other properties. Savvy buyers will value a modern electrical system when comparing listings.
Upgrading your electrical panel and replacing failing outlets will improve your inspection report. Allow your home to stand out by adding ceiling fans, decorative lighting and other electrical enhancements such as Smart Technology.
Do you have enough wall sockets in convenient locations for today’s many devices? Many older homes were simply not wired for today’s digital lifestyle. Potential buyers are looking for “move-in ready” conveniences and will pay a premium if the home is turnkey ready for a busy lifestyle.
Here are some ways to improve your home value now:
- Conveniently located and modern electrical outlets.
- Functional, decorative and modern ceiling fans.
- LED lighting.
- Updated interior lighting.
- Under cabinet lighting in kitchen.
- Recessed lighting in kitchen and living room with dimmer switches.
- Replace old, non-working outside light fixtures.
- Modern GFCI outlets per today’s building codes
Call Genesis Electric to schedule one of our certified technicians to discuss any of these enhancements. Discover the Genesis Electric 5 Star Service.